The medical/dental arena is an industry that is growing by leaps and bounds and one that has huge potential for etiquette and image consultants to tap into. As the field continues to train healthcare workers, at every level, many are coming to the work place with insufficient professional skills. In order to address this need, Karen Hickman, former nurse and etiquette/protocol consultant is pleased to announce the availability of a shortened version of her “Professional Courtesy Essentials in Healthcare” for consultants and trainers. This short version is ideal to use to determine if the healthcare arena is one that would benefit your business before investing in the extensive “Professional Courtesy Essentials in Healthcare Train the Trainer Program.”
Your investment of $595.00 plus tax and shipping, would give you the following:
- A Detailed Needs Assessment Form (to use when interviewing potential clients)
- A Detailed Outline (this outline lists the specifics that every medical/dental practice needs to address that can be challenges impacting their patient’s perception of their professionalism)
- Pre Test ( for staff and staff leaders)
- Personal Evaluation Form (for staff to use in checking their own skills and that of the practice)
- Role Play Exercises (these are specific situations that health care workers encounter)
- Detailed Workbook (this workbook can be copied and used as a training tool)
- Related articles
- Related book list
- One hour of one on one coaching with Karen Hickman via telephone or Skype. Additional coaching will be available upon request for an additional fee.
- Complimentary e-mail notices of timely articles and information and e-mail communication.
- Marketing Ideas
This material will be provided in a physical manual and on a C.D. All documents will be in a pdf format.
Any trainer wanting to purchase the extensive program at a future time can do so at the regular fee minus $595.00 investment of the mini program.
Contact Karen Hickman regarding her services to train key staff members as trainers in your practice. Phone consultations also available.