Who should buy this program?
- Etiquette and Image Consultants wanting to train in the medical/dental arenas.
- Medical/Dental practices wanting to ramp up their professional image.
- Hospital and clinical facilities wanting to improve the appearance of their staff and employees.
- This program can be presented in approximately one and one half to two hours.
This training program includes a Power Point Presentation and handout material for attendees.
This presentation covers:
- The Do’s and Don’ts of dress for any clinical staff in uniform.
- The Do’s and Don’ts for administrative, management, supervisors and support staff not in uniform.
- The Do’s and Don’ts for the well-dressed physician; male and female.
- Ways to distinguish your practice and staff by what they wear.
- A dress code template for the employee manual.
Contact Karen Hickman regarding her services to train key staff members as trainers in your practice. Phone consultations also available.